Monday, December 24, 2012


How much does it cost to share Encouragement?

You are right, it is free.


I am very excited to bring you to a new movement that I am starting. I have always felt passionate about sharing inspiration that I find in others and being there for friends in need.



This website is here for YOU
Feeling down? I am here to give expressions to lift you up. 

If you have something stimulating or uplifting please post your admirations, or just enjoy the devotion of the day! 

A Better Life is possible.. 




I will give posts here at loveuplifting.blogspot.com often . I will also post my blog on my facebook frequently for a friendly reminder that my posts are here to be stimulating and enriching!

Feel free to leave your comments and opinions on any of my post!

Where to Reach Me:





Merry Christmas from my beautiful family to yours!!




- Marcia

No comments: